Go to register.
Go to login.
Please contact customer service.
1. Participate in the discussion of product demand, R & D and design, and improve the requirements of product usability and aesthetics from the perspective of front-end design;
2. Responsible for the front-end development of the project according to the company's requirements, and realize the front-end and back-end interaction required by the product;
3. Keep good communication with the background technology development, complete the specific development work.
1. Computer related major, bachelor degree or above, with more than 3 years of practical work experience in front-end development, high self-demand and strong executive ability;
3. Experience in electronic development, be proficient in desktop development;
4. Have a deep understanding and practice of front-end development specification, engineering, componentization and testing;
5. Familiar with the software design pattern, have the idea of software development architecture, have a certain interactive experience design basis (beauty, ease of use, etc.);
6. Have experience in the development of middle and back office management system, skillfully use various debugging and packet capturing tools, and be able to analyze, solve and summarize problems independently;
7. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit, work conscientiously and responsibly, have certain logical thinking ability.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (live interview)
Workplace: Floor t4-21, American Financial City (EFC) American Center, Hangzhou Future Science and Technology City