This agreement is made by and between you (hereinafter referred to as "you") and Linksoft with respect to the products and services provided (including the services and products that are being provided and may be provided to you in the future, hereinafter referred to as "Linksoft").
You need to accept all of the following user agreements to continue applying for registration:
Before registering as a user of Linksoft, you must carefully read and fully understand the entire content of this agreement, especially the clauses concerning the exemption of responsibility for Linksoft and the limitation of your rights. By clicking on the page provided by Linksoft, you can indicate that you want to sign this agreement with our company with reasonable understanding (for example, the button should be written with "agree to the agreement and register" or similar words, and the content of this agreement should be listed on the page at the same time or the link that can effectively display the content of this Agreement), which means that you are sure on the basis of fully reading and understanding the content of this agreement To acknowledge and sign this Agreement means that you have reached an agreement with Linksoft and agree to accept all agreed contents of this agreement, including all rules related to this Agreement and all statements, rules and instructions that have been or will be issued by Linksoft (if there is no agreed statement or rule issued by Linksoft client in the service agreement) , description, etc.). If you do not agree or accept all or part of this agreement, please do not register to be a user of Linksoft and use Linksoft services.
I、 Accounts and services
1. After the registration of Linksoft account, including but not limited to the information of financial products such as stocks (the details shall be subject to the real-time display of Linksoft client and relevant trading websites).
2. The user shall truthfully fill in and submit the account registration information, and shall be responsible for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and effectiveness of the information.
3. After the user has successfully registered, Linksoft will give each user a user account ("Linksoft account"), which shall be kept by the user; the user shall be liable for all activities and events conducted with his user account.
4. Users can log in to the official website of Linksoft by using Linksoft account. If they need to initiate transactions, they can open a transaction account associated with Linksoft account in each relevant software. The transaction rules are subject to the publicity or prompt of each relevant website. The transaction behavior of users shall comply with the above transaction rules.
5. Unless otherwise expressly provided, the new products, new functions and new services displayed by Linksoft client shall be governed by this agreement.
6. Linksoft client is only the place where users or associated websites publish information under the network environment. In view of the particularity of network services, users agree that Linksoft client and its operators have the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of the network services at any time without prior notice.
7. Linksoft needs to be overhauled or maintained regularly or irregularly. If the network service is interrupted within a reasonable time due to such circumstances, Linksoft client and its operator shall not bear any responsibility for this. Linksoft official website, client and its operator reserve the right to suspend any part of the service for maintenance, upgrade or other purposes without prior notice.
8. Linksoft client and its operator shall have the right to temporarily or permanently modify or terminate the service (or any part thereof) at any time, and Linksoft client and its operator shall not be liable to the user and any third party, whether notified or not.
9. The user acknowledges that Linksoft and its client only provide information intermediary services and trading environment for the user, and the relevant fund management and transfer services based on the transaction behavior are provided by a legally qualified third-party organization. Linksoft and its client do not accept the user's fund management and transfer instructions, final results and timeliness for the purpose of completing the transaction Take any responsibility. The act of using another person's account.
10. The ownership of Linksoft account belongs to Linksoft. After the user completes the registration application procedure, he / she obtains the right to use Linksoft account. The user agrees that Linksoft officer and its client shall, based on their own consideration, have the right to recycle any Linksoft account meeting any of the following conditions, terminate the service of Linksoft, and Linksoft shall have the right to immediately close or delete such Linksoft account and all relevant information and documents therein:
(1) Linksoft account not logged in for 12 consecutive months;
(2) There is no unexpired effective business in the account of Linksoft for more than 12 months;
(3) Linksoft and its clients have reasonable reasons to believe that the user's behavior has violated the letter and spirit of this agreement, fairness and justice, public order, good customs and other social public welfare values.
II、 Registration information
1. Personal registration data to be provided during registration
(1) When applying for the membership account of Linksoft, you provide Linksoft with timely, detailed and accurate personal data;
(2) All personal data provided by you will be used by Linksoft as the basis for identifying you and other users;
(3) If the personal registration information provided by you is inconsistent with the facts, or has been changed but not updated in time, or has any misleading suspicion, resulting in the failure of Linksoft to provide or further provide products and services for you, we will not assume any responsibility.
III、 Your rights
1. You may use the products and services provided by Linksoft in accordance with this Agreement and other rules updated and published by Linksoft and its clients from time to time.
2. You have the right to supervise whether the staff of Linksoft and Linksoft provide products and services to you in accordance with the standards published by Linksoft and its clients during the period of using the products and services provided by Linksoft, or to put forward relevant opinions and suggestions to Linksoft at any time.
3. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, or disagree with the terms later updated by Linksoft client and its operator, or are not satisfied with the products and services provided, you may choose to stop using the products and services of Linksoft. If you choose to stop using the products and services of Linksoft, Linksoft will no longer bear any obligations and responsibilities to you.
IV、 Your obligations
1. You agree to accept and use the products and services of Linksoft in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and other rules issued, changed and modified by Linksoft and its clients from time to time. You shall not use the products and services of Linksoft or participate in the activities of Linksoft by improper or other unfair means.
2. You shall not interfere with the normal provision of products and services by Linksoft, including but not limited to:
(1) Attack, invade or overload the web server or program of the software;
(2) Crack and modify the client program provided by Linksoft;
(3) Making, using, releasing and disseminating any auxiliary tools or procedures (plug-ins) that hinder the fairness of the platform;
(4) Exploit the vulnerability and bug of the program to destroy the normal progress of the platform or spread the vulnerability or bug;
(5) Unreasonably interfere with or hinder others from using the products and services provided by the software.
3. You must keep your account. You shall bear the consequences caused by account or password leakage due to your reasons.
4. You can only use the products and services provided by Linksoft as a single individual. You cannot use the products and services provided by Linksoft to engage in activities for commercial purposes, or use the products and services of Linksoft for sales or other activities for commercial purposes.
5. You are responsible for all activities and events in your account. You must abide by the laws and regulations related to Internet information release and the generally applicable norms of Internet general ethics and etiquette, and you will bear the responsibility for the information content you release. In particular, you may not publish the following:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(3) Damaging the honor and interests of the state;
(4) Inciting national hatred or discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) Those who undermine the state's religious policies and propagate heresy and feudal superstition;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and destroying social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting a crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) Containing false, harmful, coercive, infringing upon others' privacy, harassing, infringing, slandering, vulgar, obscene, or other morally objectionable contents;
(10) Containing other contents restricted or prohibited by Chinese laws, regulations, rules and any legally effective norms;
(11) Infringing the intellectual property rights, copyrights or public / private rights of any third party.
(12) Violating human morality and customs.
6. The Linksoft service system shall not be used for any illegal purpose.
V、 Risk tips and Disclaimers
1. The information and services provided by Linksoft client do not contain any express or implied warranties and commitments on the authenticity, accuracy, reliability, effectiveness and integrity of any user or any transaction. Users need to measure the authenticity, reliability, effectiveness and integrity of the content disclosed by Linksoft client according to their own risk tolerance Any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of services and transactions provided by Linksoft client shall be borne by users themselves, including but not limited to capital loss, profit loss, business interruption, etc. Based on the particularity of the Internet, there is no guarantee that the services of linksoft customers will not be interrupted. For equipment, system failure or defect, virus, hacker attack, network failure, network interruption, earthquake, typhoon, flood, tsunami, lightning, fire, plague, epidemic, war, terrorism, hostile behavior, etc., including but not limited to linksoft clients and related third parties Any service interruption or loss to users caused by riot, strike, traffic interruption, suspension of main services, power interruption, serious deterioration of economic situation or other similar events (the "accident") shall be borne by the user, not related to Linksoft, and Linksoft shall not bear any legal liability. The content provided by the link software client may involve or link to other websites owned, controlled or operated by a third party ("third party websites"). Linksoft client cannot guarantee and has no obligation to guarantee the authenticity and validity of the information on the third-party website. You confirm to use the third-party website in accordance with the registration agreement of the third-party website instead of this registration agreement, and the content, products, advertisements and any other information of the third-party website shall be at your own discretion and risk. If Linksoft or its operator fails to perform this agreement or fails to perform this Agreement as a result of an accident, it shall not constitute a breach of contract by Linksoft client or its operator.
2. All articles and data in Linksoft do not constitute any investment proposal. You are responsible for the risks and results caused by any behavior you view or conduct according to these contents, which is not related to Linksoft , and Linksoft does not bear any legal liability.
3.Linksoft shall not be liable for the risk of error, delay, pause or interruption of market information and transaction, or the loss of relevant information and records in Linksoft client due to your network signal problem or any reason such as stock exchange, satellite transmission line, telecommunication department and network service provider.
4. Linksoft needs to be shut down regularly or irregularly for maintenance. The normal service interruption caused by such circumstances will be notified in advance as much as possible, and the right to interrupt or terminate part or all of the network services at any time without prior notice to you is reserved. Any loss caused by the interruption or termination of all services shall not be borne by you or any third party Any liability.Linksoft will try to avoid service interruption or limit the interruption time to the shortest time. If the system of Linksoft fails or cannot be used normally due to force majeure or other uncontrollable reasons, Linksoft shall not be liable.
5. Linksoft has the right to determine whether your behavior complies with the requirements of Linksoft client service terms. If you violate the provisions of the service terms,Linksoft has the right to interrupt your network services, and will not bear the losses arising therefrom.